Thanks so much, Ted.  This was solved with a simple thisform.refresh in my thisform.Show event.  Can't get any easier than that.

Admittedly, I never liked InteractiveChange so I rarely ever use it if I can avoid it, and in my 20+ years of the Fox, I've not used ProgrammaticChange but I could see me doing that at some point perhaps.

Merry Kwanstmasukah or Festivus season, whichever suits you!