My grandson has started learning Python at school so I've decide that if I am
to keep my status as family IT guru I need to come out of my retired comfort
zone and learn it too 😊

Is there an equivalent to ProFox for Python?  It'll never be as good but might
help me 😊

John

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631

Admittedly, I think one of the negatives of getting older is that my
attitude towards learning all kinds of new stuff is becoming tired and
less enthused.  My current Corporate gig is that of a Business Analyst
and I'm good with that.  Our Java developers here are all younger than
me.  They're learning Angular now for a new project we're undertaking.
I just don't seem to have that same energetic "zeal" that I used to have
years ago for learning new stuff.  I would suspect I'm not the only one
in this group feeling that way as the years go on.