On 1/14/2020 5:24 AM, Jürgen Wondzinski wrote:
Oh you whiners...
I'm still actively coding in VFP.  And currently I have to maintain an app
which was originally coded in 1998, then continuously updated up to VFP9, but
lots of code fragments are from earlier versions.  The original programmer died
last year because of a heartattack, thus no clean handover was possible.
That's why I work somewhat as a firefighter now; enhancing it to new
requirements as well as refactoring old parts. That software controls
multi-million-Euro Metallurgy Furnaces, with over 60 installations scattered
over whole Europe. Multi-lingual with several codepages is really funstuff
without Unicode :)

wOOdy
That sounds like a really interesting project, wOOdy.  How do you handle the various code pages...Lots of CASE statements?