I have learned my lesson. I am never using a Microsoft-based technology
ever again (if at all possible).

Build Web Apps with C#? No thanks. I was building "web apps" with VFP just
fine thank you (don't bother with the diatribes about 'running in a
browser' crap - that really has nothing to do with the power of the
internet). So now I'm building them just fine with PHP, Javascript, (Python
is on he horizon as well) with nary a worry about licensing, and with as
much control over low-level 'under the hood' stuff as I want, etc. The open
source world has its problems, but I'm never going back (don't bother with
the diatribes about MS being all about open-source now... again, I've
learned my lesson with that company).

-Charlie