- I removed all the extensions
   - One by one I restored and tested GMAIL
   - When all extension restored except  Markup – Annotation Expert for
   Chrome
      - All of Formatting features work

*Shai / שי *
*Charles Hart Enzer, MD(Ohio, USA), FAACAP*
*Aliyah <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah>: Cincinnati to Jerusalem
<http://www.gojerusalem.com/items/263/German-Colony/>'s German Colony
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colony,_Jerusalem> May 2017*

*Volunteer Associate Professor of PsychiatryUniversity of Cincinnati
Medical CenterWebSite: **EnzerMD.com <http://EnzerMD.com>*
*Publications* <http://www.enzermd.com/CV.html#Publications>

*Tiny Country, Huge Dreams*
*ארץ זעירה, **חלומות ענקיים*