From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Bourke
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 3:44 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: VFP Apps/DBFs with AMD Processor

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020, at 9:34 AM, Jean Laeremans wrote:
> And what a joy that was Allen. ;)

VFP 3.0?

The hardest part for me as I remember it was getting my head around how to
bind UI controls, handle buffering and transactions, and that whole
paradigm. I had never been a VB programmer or anything - I was a C guy back
then with some FoxPro for DOS experience. So Windows UI was new to me.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm