Last week I wrote about this old VFP5 app that I inherited which had some
files with the phd extension. I never had heard or encountered that kind of
files but Dave Crozier helped me with them.
However, digging more deeply into this old app (which BTW I need to upgrade
to VFP9 and add some perks to it), I found that some of the DBF's are
wrapped into a file with the CXI extension.
Fortunately the old source code has the original program that wraps the
dbfs into a CXI file. I thought all I had to do was recomplile in VFP9, but
to my surprise, the dll available only works with VFP5

So my questions are:

1) how can I get the dll that works with VFP9 (I am not sure that there is
an update for VFP9)
2) if there is not an update, then how can I get a VFP5 so I can compile my
new code and make the CXI routines work.

I'll appreciate some help on this

Rafael Copquin

multipart/alternative
  text/html