From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Martin Rochford
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 4:21 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: VFP and VSS Database does not exist

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help please with what may be a simple problem.
I'm trying to use VSS with VFP on my Windows 10 PC with a local VSS database on
my D drive, i.e. not on a network drive.  This works fine on a PC at the
location of a client who I support, which runs XP.

VSS works fine on its own but when I try to access it from VFP I get "database
XXX does not exist".  I've tried creating a new database but to no avail.  The
srcsafe.ini file is in the VSS folder, so I can't understand what might be the
problem.  Could it be an issue with Windows 10?

 Any pointers would be hugely appreciated!

Martin