Sorry forget this question I have updated from the R31 version to the R32 beta
and its now working as expected.

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Chris Davis
Sent: 26 November 2020 15:53
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: XLSX-Workbook-Class

Can anyone help with this ???

I use the example readxlsxfile.prg and check the generated debugexcelread file
and everything is correct.  i.e. all the values and all the rows ...

I then replicate this code in my application and then any string value that's
return always returns the first value from Row 1 Col 1.

PUBLIC goexcel
goexcel=thisform.goexcel

lcfile=this.txtName.Value

IF !EMPTY(lcFile)
      lnWb = goExcel.OpenXlsxWorkbook(lcFile)
      loSheets = goExcel.GetWorkbookSheets(lnWb)

      FOR lnSh=1 TO loSheets.Count
            FOR lnRow=1 TO goExcel.GetLastRowNumber(lnWb, loSheets.List[lnSh,
1])
                  FOR lnCol=1 TO goExcel.GetMaxColumnNumber(lnWb,
loSheets.List[lnSh, 1]) wait window "Row: "+TRANSFORM(lnrow)+ " Column:
"+TRANSFORM( lnCol)+ "  Value: "+ TRANSFORM(goExcel.GetCellValue(lnWb,
loSheets.List[lnSh, 1], lnRow, lnCol)) ENDFOR
            ENDFOR
      ENDFOR
ENDIF

The wait window displays the rows and column references as expected but the
value is always the value from 1,1.

Any ideas?

Regards

Chris.

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---