I've already pushed it out today, working around here.  I put the actual path in to where it is on my dev machine (e:\dev\client\forms) and then it works.  Here's the kicker:  run from Production (not inside VFP) at the client site--even with that hardcoded path WHICH DOESN'T EXIST AT THE CLIENT--it works.

I've had similar "ghosts" with VCX-based forms as well.  In fact, this USED to be a VCX-based form once-upon-a-time...that's why you see that commented out SET CLASSLIB command prior to the DO FORM call.

Have you guys ever experienced such weirdness?