From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of MB Software
Solutions, LLC
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 3:50 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: [NF} Question for those Americans selling their software to those
outside the USA

I've got a Canadian company looking at FabNet (my flagship estimating
software).  For those of you who have sold to Canadians in the past, is there
anything special I have to do with respect to the sale?  I'm going to ask my
accountant too but figured I'd ask those around the Fox water-cooler here too.

tia!
--Mike