On 02/15/21 2:48 PM, Malcolm Greene wrote:
Hey! Looking for recommendations on a desktop heater for my home office.
Ideally one that's small and quiet with a steady warmth vs the one I have right
now which sounds like a jet taking off with an equivalent blast of heat. I'm
not looking to heat my entire office, just the vicinity of my upper body in
front of my monitors.

This is what I use.  My original choice would have been the standard small blower version, but my wife snatched that one.

That being said, I have to say this does a really good job, and the ECO mode is great.  The only drawback is that it takes about 5 minutes to start heating things, so you don't get that gratifying blast of immediate warm air.   On Max setting it will get too hot.

This is not an endorsement of the brand, as I've had mixed success with them in the past.  This is just all our hardware store sells, and it's been working great so far.  (2nd year)

https://www.amazon.com/Holmes-Profile-Digital-Controls-HLH4422EE-WM/dp/B008NFL27O/ref=sr_1_34?crid=387HNA4LU2WQX&dchild=1&keywords=holmes+radiant+heater&qid=1613427102&sprefix=holmes+radia%2Caps%2C224&sr=8-34