Dne 21.2.2021 v 4:08 MB Software Solutions, LLC napsal(a):
Attn XFRX users,

I've emailed XFRX and replied directly to Martina at eq...@eqeus.com and supp...@eqeus.com but gotten no response regarding this question:

    Hi Martina and team,

    I did not get a response from you on this. *Does the XFRX Private
    Cloud solution exist? *I have a client who could use it.

    _*Please advise ASAP as I need to bid the job.*_

Is there a better space to tap into Martina and the XFRX team? The truth is I'll probably buy this anyway but wondered.

tia,
--Mike

Try foxpro google groups.

--