Hello everyone,

I am wanting to add an image to a column in a grid and it be centered.
Using the image control directly leaves the image in the upper left. (0 -
Clip)
Allowing the image to grow causes pixilation. (1 - Isometric,  2 - Stretch)

I have placed the image in a button that this does the trick.
It adds another problem that needs to be taken care of.
The product uses the HighlightStyle 2 - Current row highlighting enabled
with visual persistence.
The CommandButton doesn't have a setting to be transparent.

What options might I have
    to have the color come through around a centered image
    to have the highlight color set as the background color of the button
for the current selected row

Thank you,
Tracy