On 4/2/2021 11:11 PM, Paul McNett wrote:
<snipped>
I do miss desktop app development and not needing a team of fronties, full stacks, product managers, ops and security people to stand up an enterprise app.

Paul

That's the thing with today's latest/greatest....seems like you need many more parts now to make it work.  I'm probably mistaken, though, as why would it cost you more today (via all these other parts) to stand up apps compared to yesteryear?