Apologies, Vince:

The OT yellow card goes to Mr. MB Software Solutions, LLC for his
Consequences Culture reference, slipping into that all too slippery slope
of political culture wars and insurrection. Hie thee to OT, I say!

A thorough beating behind the woodshed, otoh, is a time-honored tradition,
I agree.

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 5:22 PM Vince Teachout <vi...@caracal.net> wrote:

> I protest!  Violent physical abuse of developers is a time-honored
> tradition in the VFP community!
>
> On 05/04/21 5:17 PM, Ted Roche wrote:
> > TWEET!!! Tweet! Off-Topic [OT]! 15 yard penalty, or a yellow card for out
> > other footballers.
> >

> > On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 4:21 PM MB Software Solutions, LLC <
> > mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com> wrote:

> --

multipart/alternative
  text/html