Thanks to all who have already registered for Virtual Fox Fest; we appreciate
your support and our speakers are excited
to share all their sessions with you all soon. There is less than a month until
the first day of the conference!

That said, we know there are procrastinators who have not registered and have
good intentions to do so before the
conference starts. Please, please, please do so sooner than later. Our
hard-working registration staff of one is also a
presenter who is practicing and refining his session, and has more than a
full-time job working on customer projects.

In case you are procrastinating, please register for Virtual Fox Fest before
October 1st. Three good reasons:

1. Save yourself $50!

2. Our registration staff has a super busy October and would appreciate you
saving $50. Not joking.

3. If you wait until the week of the conference to register, you might not get
your credentials until just before the
first session on October 14th. You'll miss all the details about the conference
we'll be sharing over the next few
weeks, as well as chance to read white papers and download the examples before
the conference starts.

It literally takes just a few minutes to register. We'd hate to see you miss
the opportunity to get a head start on all
the goodies. Go get registered! Now, really, don't waste another minute. Here
is the link:
http://geekgatherings.com/registration.

Virtual Fox Fest is October 14, 20, and 26, 2021!

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com