Rick,

What a terrible news. Thanks for sharing this.
My thoughts are with his family.

Robert

On 12/10/2021 00:18, Rick Schummer wrote:
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart to share the news that Matt Slay has
passed away from COVID-19 earlier today.
You may recognize Matt for his many contributions to the Fox Community on VFPX
with the next generation of GoFish,
DynamicForms, assisting Jim Nelson and Doug Hennig with the development and
testing of Thor, inspiring the Go To
Definition feature in Thor, and the VFP language template for VS Code, just to
name a few of his contributions. Matt
also inspired other developers to create things for our community when he was
not tackling them himself. He was very
good at twisting arms of fellow Visual FoxPro developers to get other things
contributed.

Matt leaves behind his wife Sharon and two teenage sons. This is an absolute
gut punch and is a terrible way to
extinguish a shining star in our community.

Rick Schummer

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com