From: Joe Yoder <j...@wheypower.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Subject: Issues with referencing an array in a form
To: <profoxt...@leafe.com>

I want to call a  form to select the year for a report and then print the
report.
I do a select into array to get the list of choices into array YearArr in
the load procedure of the form but when the form attempts to load a combo
box using the array as the list of choices I get the message YearArr is not
an array.

Load procedure of form contents:
  SELECT year(start) distinct from leases into array YearArr

Combo box properties:
   Row source : YearArr
   Row source type: 5 - Array

What am I missing that is needed to make this work?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

multipart/alternative
  text/html