Here's the scenario
I use the third party Crystal Reports 8.5 in my software.
Ver 12 of our software works on Server 2019 without a problem.
Ver 14 of our software does not.
When printing or exporting a report that can be viewed it is looking for
files that are installed and hardcoded by Crystal  Reports to be in the
C:\Windows\Crystal folder.
In VFP9 this works.
In VFPA this is actually looking for these files in
C:\Users\<user>\WINDOWS\Crystal.
The server has RDS installed and both The VFP9 and VFPA versions of our
software was installed the same way.
(RDS - Remote Desktop Services {the new Terminal Services})

Is this a Roaming profile issue (though their IT person states this isn't a
Roaming profile)?
Is there another thought I can research?
I'm going to get my IT person to setup a private area for us to test this
and hopefully reproduce the problem.

Any (and all sarcastic and/or funny) comments welcome. It's been a little
quiet here lately.

Thank you,
Tracy