From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tracy Pearson
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 01:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Integrated Source Control and a Project Hook

Rick,

The project hook's class library is not part of my project. It is just attached
to the project via
the project class setting in the project settings.

Just ran this test:

  I created a new project, created main.prg and added the project class.
  Closed the project.
  modify project test3 noprojecthook
  add project to source control
  No VFP error
  Error with SCC cannot access the project hook classlibrary

The project hook does remain connected to the project with updates. I have had
the project hook
running earlier and I suspect the class library is opened in VFP's private data
session. Why does
this be added to source control?
I guess if every developer is going to use it, it does need to be in source
control, just not part
of the compile project.

That does make sense.

Tracy