Hello,

I have been having issues with MS Azure SQL Server going to a "pause state" at
night after no activity.
Then when I try to connect with :

lnConnection = SQLSTRINGCONNECT(lcConnString,.T.)

Because the Azure SQL Server is paused, the SQLSTRINGCONNECT() times out and
prompts with the ODBC failed to connect and SQL Server login prompt.

This is annoying when I don't want that to pop up because the end user will not
know what to do.
All the help online just says an Azure SQL Server resumes once an attempt to
connect is made...

Is it a timeout issue that we can set in our connection string?
Is there a setting on the Azure SQL server we need to set to not allow it to
pause?

Thanks for any guidance,

Philip Borkholder
Bison Tech Plus