First of all - Thanks very much for all the help in my quest to really
understand classes.  I am finally at the place that I can make a change and
expect it to work.  BTW = I was able to run the code version of my class
and find my issues.

I will have multiple instances of a container class on a form.  All the
containers will be disabled until clicked on.  How do I make sure all other
instances are set to disabled when a click in one instance is detected?
Can this be done in the container class or do I need to add a form method?
Can this happen automatically when an instance of the class is added to a
form?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

multipart/alternative