Vince Teachout wrote:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to edit subject headers for RECEIVED
> e-mails in T-bird?  I could do this in Eudora, and even Outlook supports
> it, but I can't seem to be able to do it in T-bird.  It comes in really
> handy with a few clients who never put a subject in their e-mails.  Thanks.

I never thought of that... just tried it and couldn't figure it out.

When people do that to me, I usually bounce them back with an 'official'
sounding message saying

"The attached message is suspected to be spam due to the following
condition(s):

- No subject header"

It doesn't work that often, but once in a while, I can get someone to
convert to a client that will warn if an email is being sent without a
subject. <s>

Whil