MB Software Solutions wrote:
> Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
>> Like I said..
>> Most people can't program their vcr's...
>> They surely can't work windows
>> And linux is way past their interest level
>>
> I'd agree with that...most people are afraid of technology, or at least
> anything beyond simpleton level.

OTOH I always think about telephones... Have you ever noticed in old
movies how complicated it was to place a call? Or to turn on old cars?
And now it is really easy. I think that's because they are mature
technologies. Maybe software is not yet mature?
If someone uses the computer for finance, or writing a book, why should
he bother himself with stuff not directly related to his interest?
If you go buy some ice cream, should you know about refrigeration? Or
should you be interested in it's price and it's quality?