I have a report with a variable in the header which I set to 'Customer
Copy', 'File Copy', etc as required then print the report twice or three
times as required.  As for cost we can buy laser printers here in UK for L50
(= $80 ish).  Cost of ownership is reasonable when you factor in the cost of
forms (duplicate forms are not cheap), the cost of a dot matrix printer
which is increasing due to their scarcity and the buggeration factor of form
lengths, etc

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631