=> Subject: RE: Triplicate/duplicate forms need -- how do you handle it?
=>
=> Hi Hal,
=>
=> I only use a very simplistic system printing two copies on
=> to a single laser printer.  Both are the same colour and
=> print on to blank sheets however I'm sure it would be
=> possible to have two lasers connected via USB to the same PC
=> each loaded with different coloured paper and use the SET
=> PRINTER TO command to select the appropriate printer.  The
=> only extra expense would be the second printer which is not
=> a lot these days.  The job I worked on needed two copies of
=> an invoice one of which was packed with the goods as soon as
=> it was printed so the issue of keeping the forms together
=> didn't arise.
=>
=> John Weller

Thank you for the response, John.  My applications create work orders in
advance of an event, so the issue of keeping the set intact is critical.  Also
the forms are almost always written on at the time of service and that writing
must appear on all copies.  Quite a different scenario than yours.  Can we
switch? <g>

B+
HALinNY