Hi all,

I've got several forms, all with pageframes on them.  This one form in
particular has a good bit of information on each of the first two pages, but
not really all that much more than on any of my other forms.

When I switch between the first two tabs of this form, I see the input
fields on the new pageframe before I see the pageframe itself.  In my other
forms, it seems that everything (pageframe and fields) appears
instantaneously.  But not on this one...the fields show up first, and then
the tab itself...and it's very noticable.

All of my forms are using a class I defined, so it's not like there's
anything about this form that's really different from any of my others.
Also, my text input fields are a class which I defined also, so they all
have the same chunk of code in their Refresh method:

IF adding OR editing
 this.Enabled=.t.
ELSE
 this.Enabled=.f.
endi

(to prevent entry to those fields unless I'm in "adding" or "editing" mode)

What could cause this slow refreshing?  Could it be so many fields that have
Refresh code?  Is there a better way to handle this?  What could I look for
to speed up the refreshing?

Thanks very much!

John
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

* All mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus.  No AV software on your computer?
Remove me from your address book, please.

* Please respect my privacy.  Do not forward my address to anyone else or
include me in emails sent to multiple recipients.  Use BCC.