Is there any type of sql server shareware tool that ya'll are aware of that
will let me add, change and delete the records on my godaddy sql server
setup ?

Godaddy does not have the tools on there to do anything but edit the
structure and add records...
Now that I have things working on http://www.virgilslist.com I need to
delete some of the dummy data that I put in there so that I can start adding
actual records.

Thanks,

Virgil Bierschwale
http://www.virgilslist.com