Memory?  Must be that DDR2 conversion <g>...  Long hours, little sleep,
neurotic, etc.  In S. California there is a community called Pacoima, in LA
County I believe, on the edge of the San Fernando Valley.  They also have a
reputation for firing their various weapons into the air on 12/31.  Good
place to not be near at that time I guess.

Ciao!

Gil