Hey, I'm WILLING to go anywhere...
But it has to cover expenses and reasonable salary so that I can get back on
my feet.

Not looking to get rich, just pay the bills..

I'll make the big money from the proceeds of my other endeavors..
Bet you didn’t know that I can show you how to concentrate on the stocks
making money with very little time per day (that’s my hobby and something
that interests me very much, just takes money to be in it, which I don't
currently have)

I have many other skills that arent on my resume too and I'll bend over
backwards to help people, but I don't do good when backed in a corner
because the ole temper comes out <grin>

I prefer WARM climates because I was in new england from 82 - 94.
Got out of the navy in bath maine and worked around there for a good many
years.

Nice place and I miss the ole crew at marte l's lounge in salisbury and
playing darts (steel tip) on the dart  leagues up there...

Good people up there, even if we don't allways see eye to eye <grin>

Virgil Bierschwale
http://www.virgilslist.com
http://www.tccutlery.com
http://www.bierschwale.com