From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Garry Bettle
Sent: 29 December 2006 15:53
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: CABuilder for Access databases (Graham Brown (CompSYS))

On 12/29/06, "Graham Brown \(CompSYS\)" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Hope everyone had a great xmas!
>
> Does anyone know of any tools which will build ca's for tables in an
Access
> MDB.
> I need to do a one off data merge between two access databases.
>
> The CABuilder tool supports VFP, SQL and Oracle. but not access.
>
> Thanks all
>
> Graham Brown
> CompSYS Software Solutions

Hi Graham,

Could you get away with something like the following and then use
CABuilder?:

Getting Data from Microsoft Access in VFP:
http://www.utmag.com/wconnect/wc.dll?LevelExtreme~9,7,10,1295

or

How to import table structures and data from Microsoft Access to Visual
FoxPro:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260405

or MDBtoDBC Conversion Utility:
http://www.inspironix.com/mdbtodbc.htm