At 07:56 AM 1/2/2007 -0500, James E Harvey wrote:
>Word 2003 will open a Word Perfect document, but does not convert perfectly
>(formatting is a little off).
>
>Does anyone know if Word 2007 does a better job?

Did you try OpenOffice. Of all 'Office' software, I've found OO to be the
best at working with word processor files - especially when going between
different word processor software.

Side note: if you want the 'word processor compatibility' nightmare to get
better, you better do everything you can to get people off MS Word. Every
place I've done this so far has benefited from the move.

-Charlie