On Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:22 PM Michael Oke, II wrote:

>*I thought you would enjoy this little blurb of nonfiction! Many will
recall that on July 8, >1947, **witnesses claimed that an unidentified
object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a
>sheep and **cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a
well-known incident that
>many say has **long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and the
federal government. *
>**
>*However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly
nine months after that >**historic day, **Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.,
Hillary Rodham, John F. Kerry, William Jefferson
>Clinton, Howard Dean, **Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Charles E.
Schumer, and Barbara Boxer
>were born. *
>**
>*See what happens when aliens breed with sheep. * *This piece of
information may clear up a lot
>of things

It is all non-fiction as I Googled Barbara Boxer and she was born on Nov
11, 1940.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?tab=stats&id=300011

Sheep!

David L. Crooks