On XP 64 bit, I know that I need to run a foxpro app using WOW64.  Only
problem is that I don't have a copy of XP to try and figure out how to
do this and all the web pages I've looked at don't really tell me.

My question is this.  Do you just install a 32 bit app into the "Program
Files(x86)" directory and Windows knows to run it in 32 bit mode?

Thanks!
Jason