From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Aráoz
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:24 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Come the Revolution

Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
> To me, if you take info from somebody that is not supposed to give it
> out, that makes one a traitor and the other a liar and both of their
> credibility has diminished to the point where I will no longer listen to
either of them.

> I don't see why ya'll can't understand.
> There is right and there is wrong.
>
> It really is that simple, no matter how complex you may choose to make it.

Ok. Let's abandon intelligence for a while. There is right and there is
wrong and it's really that simple.

Do you honestly believe there were WMDs in Iraq? Yep
Do you honestly think Saddam had something to do with 9/11? Nope
Do you honestly think the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with oil and
business? Yep
Do you honestly think the majority of Iraqis want US troops in their
country? Yep
Do you honestly think US is right and honest, and the whoooole rest of the
world is wrong, dishonest and wants to harm your country?Nope, I've
advocated firing all politicians and career civil servants at the top 5
levels that are involved in foreign affairs for years.

Please give us a simple straightforward answer to these questions. Then we
will be able to see on which side of right or wrong, truth or lie, you are
standing. We will be able to judge your character in a really simple way.