If I understand your request, you want to build a table of column names,
types, lengths, etc. for a bunch of free tables in order to rebuild them.

Ed was correct, your best bet is to use AFIELDS() to get an array of
field information.

You can then store the array into a structures' table along with each
table name.  When recreating, load an array from the table and then use
CREATE TABLE xxx  FROM ARRAY yyy  as Ed indicated.

It gets tricky if you need to save table information for more than one
version of VFP -- they array structure has changed over the versions.
No problem if you just want to operate in one version.

For Instance, VFP 9 AFIELDS() creates an array of 18 elements.  The
first 4 are important, the rest can be set to their default values...

Good luck;

Chet