On Jan 9, 2007, at 6:17 PM, Kristyne McDaniel wrote:

> Did you ever notice that the most wimpy people tend to be the ones
> for whom
> life is actually EASIER? It just seems to me that most people that
> have
> successfully gone down a few bumpy roads are easier to get along with.

        "That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger"?

         I was reading a journal online the other day about a study of
mothers who made sure that their kids were raised in a hyper-clean
environment. No one was allowed to hold the babies unless they washed
up first; the babies could only crawl on the floor a certain rooms
that were cleaned daily, etc.

        Turns out that when these kids eventually go to school they end up
being much, much more prone to getting sick, and when they do, they
take longer to recover. Glad I made my kids sleep in a dumpster until
they were 5!  ;-)

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com