-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Posted At: 10 January 2007 09:37
Posted To: Profox Archive
Conversation: [NF] Apple Computer, Inc., is dead!
Subject: RE: [NF] Apple Computer, Inc., is dead!

Tristan,
Bet you wouldn't send one back if it appeared on your desktop though!

I think it looks really cool but unfortunately the bits I use on my PDA
phone aren't there (yet) which relate to appointments and
notes/documents
off my PC so I'll suspend judgement.

The screen interfact looks very good though with the 2 fingered gestures
(no
Tristan not that type of gesture!) and the Browser is a definite
improvement
on my PDA. We'll just have to wait until next Christmas to see it here
in
the UK though! Boo Hoo!!

Dave Crozier

This email was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unless otherwise agreed expressly in
writing by Marine Software Limited,
this communication and attachments are to be treated as confidential
and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the
purpose for which it was sent.
If you are not the intended recipient of this  communication  you should
destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Please notify the sender immediately of the error.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]