From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Sietse Wijnker
Sent: 10 January 2007 13:20
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Strange error message

By the way,
To see where the build errors out, there's another option to see what's goin
on next to the 'Display Errors' checkbox:

Open up the Debugger Output window during the build.
This will echo some detailed messages during the process. Another option is
to use SET DEBUGOUT, f.i.

SET DEBUGOUT TO Build.txt
BUILD EXE "myApp.exe" FROM (_VFP.ActiveProject.Name)
SET DEBUGOUT TO
MODIFY FILE  Build.txt

Has helped me numerous times sofar....
Regards,