I got a similar one myself, telling me something like my subscription
renewal was kicking in and please pay my bill. Since I haven't renewed
it, I guess they're just looking for more creative ways to extend the
subscriber base...

--
Richard Kaye
Artfact/RFC Systems

For the fastest response time, please send your support
queries to:

Technical Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australian Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]