Partial good news.  I had to reapply the rights of the user to that
database (go figure) and then restart the MySQL Administrator tool.

I am now able to query the tables but I keep getting this error.

The error I am still getting is:
[CULLYTech] ERROR 1146: Table 'cns.1' doesn't exist

Note: The 'cns' mentioned above is the name of the database.

Tips?

Kevin Cully
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of Fox Forward 2006!