On Jan 14, 2007, at 11:41 AM, Bill Arnold wrote:

> While we can blame the
> gas or the match, one thing we can't do is just walk away as if we had
> no part it in.

        Even if "walking away", as you dismissively phrase it, would improve
the situation?

        We don't belong there. It's not our fight. All we do is inflame
things beyond their current status. There is no way for any outsider,
particularly the USA, to impose peace in the area through military
action.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com