Today I received 2 x "failed message" email regarding messages that I sent
to Profox some time ago and which appeared correctly on the List some time
ago.

Has anyone else had this happen?

The returned message is sent with the Attached Error Message below:

This is the mail system at host marge.leafe.com.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to
one or more recipients. It's attached below.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.
The mail system

<profox@leafe.com>: mail forwarding loop for profox@leafe.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; marge.leafe.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822; profox@leafe.com