=>
=> Steve will be going in about a month from now for a hip
=> replacement on his right hip. We do seem to be getting the
=> care we need after a few false starts here and there, but we
=> also wonder about what it would be like if we weren't so
=> pushy about making sure we got it.
=>
=> Kristyne McDaniel
=>

I hope all goes well.  Fortunately that is not an uncommon procedure so the
odds are well in your favor for a complete and successful recovery.  As far as
what would happen if you weren't so pushy ... you're intelligent and savvy, I
think you know the answer to that question.  Medical attention is like anything
else that you buy.  Caveat emptor.

B+
HALinNY