From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Leland Jackson
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 1:59 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Bush challenges war critics to offer own plan

Neither has Iraq ever attacked the US.  We were attacked by a small group of
Terrorist/Pirate on 9/11.  The attackers pledged alliance to no country, nor
any flag, other than to the flag of Al Qauda's  Jolly Roger's skill and
bones.  <g>  The attackers of 9/11 were not of a single race; although, they
we likely all of the same Islamic Sunni Muslim religion.

Regards,

LelandJ