To All,
I just came across a quirk in the way that VFP names added objects to a
container which I've never noticed before.

The textbox entry in a grid column by default is named "Text1" and is
retrieved back in mixed case. However, if you add an Editbox  object to the
column and call it "Edit1" then retrieve the name it comes back as "EDIT1"
i.e in capital letters.

I don't know why I've never picked this up before in the distant (yawn) past
but it has caused me a couple of hours of pain in that I was scanning all
the contained objects in the grid looking for ones called "Edit1" so as to
bind an event to them - and consequently never found them pesky varmints!

Ah well - 2 hours of the working day wasted and another fact added into the
"book of bludners" <BG>

Dave Crozier