=>
=> Cool!  And how much did that puppy cost to build?
=>
=> Michael J. Babcock, MCP
=>

I was in a hurry, so I overpaid on everything and did not make all the right
choices.

Right now, the total is about $2700 and that includes the case, extra fans,
power supply, 2 DVD recorders, the motherboard, and 8.625% NY sales tax.

I bought everything from MicroCenter and CompUSA over-the-counter.  I figure
that if I had purchased everything from Newegg, I could have saved about $800
total.

I also did a really stupid thing by trying to save $50 and getting an open-box
mobo.  It was a dud and had to be exchanged.  So it cost me the extra $50 plus
the wasted time trying to fix the bad board, exchanging, and rebuilding.

I can get about $200 back on rebates, theoretically (I have to acquire another
residence under a different name in a different country because the Western
Digital rebate is limited to one per DNA sequence.)

B+
HALinNY