Pete Theisen wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 12:11 pm, Kristyne McDaniel wrote:
>
> Hi Kristyne!
>
> Oil, democracy, security, etc., etc. Most immediately about oil, if you
> aren't
> one of the ones killed. You let that oil supply dry up and we are all in deep
> stuff for a LONG time.
>
> I still have some WW II gas ration stamps somewhere, and MY career was on
> hold
> for years in the '70s all because of the stinkin' Arabs and what they want
> for their oil. We have to put the sensible ones in charge over there and keep
> them in charge.

I'll never understand your.....philosophy(?). I thought you repubs where
all about the almighty market, and the laws of the FREE market. And now
you complain because the Arabs, by the same laws (they control the
supply and you cannot stop your demand), state they want more dollars
for their oil. Soon enough you'll be saying the state must strictly
regulate the market, and next thing you'll be citing Lenin or Marx (me,
I prefer Bakunin).

> Forget developing a domestic supply or alternatives, killing kids and Arabs
> is
> cheaper so that is what our leaders will do, D or R. Once the Arab oil is ALL
> gone, then the lefty solutions will look better. I don't favor this,
> understand, I am just realistic enough to know that this is how it will be.

So why are you surprised they want to blow 3000 of you and a couple of
towers away?