How about Xdoc / FoxDoc by Walt Kenamer?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stephen the Cook
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 19:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Easy way to count total lines of code in complete project?

MB Software Solutions <> wrote:
> Is there an easy way to determine the total number of lines of code in
> an app/project?

There use to be a great documentation program for VFP code.  I can't
remember the name of it but it would rip through all your classes, and forms
doing what your looking for as well as a lot more.  Sorry I can't remember
it's name.

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided
missiles and misguided men." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/